Last updated on September 14th, 2020 at 08:43 pm
WhatsApp Groups | How to Stop Someone From Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
WhatsApp Groups? ”How to Stop Someone from Adding you to Whatsapp Group” Yes, It could be an annoying scenario. Getting yourself suddenly landed in a Whatsapp group uninvited is a serious offense and get one piss-off. Sometimes we get frustrated seeing ourselves in unexpected groups which make us get very worried sometimes annoying. You don’t need to get frustrated anymore. You can now try to set up your own plan by ignoring them.
In these settings brought by WhatsApp which help you decide on who can add you up to a group’s chats, ohhhh you seem comfortable now and thankful, just thank me later because I want to help you break down the steps to get this done. I know you will love to hug me but mind you might probably using your laptop or phone reading this article lolzz.
Stop Someone From Adding You to WhatsApp Groups on Android
We are about to dig down this article on the steps to be taken to stop someone from adding you to Whatsapp groups. Make sure you read these steps carefully to avoid any misunderstanding or confusion.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
Now step on how to get this done
- Go to your WhatsApp App which you downloaded on your mobile devices, visit;
- Now click on the groups also select the option which you are deciding on. First, you will find the prompt user which is adding you to first send an invitation which you can approve. You will stuff like:
- Nobody (this prevents anyone from adding you to a group without an invitation)
- My contacts (only your contacts can add you to a group without an invitation)
- Anyone (anyone who can add you to a group without an invitation) maybe you cherish your privacy, you might decide maybe any of the two options.
How to Stop Someone From Adding You Whatsapp Groups on iPhone
- Go to your WhatsApp on your iPhone also at the bottom bar, click on the “settings”.
- Now you click this, click on the
- In your iPhone screen, choose any of the three options
- My contacts
- My contacts except
Now you can now decide on choosing contacts one by one or maybe you can decide on all the contacts by clicking on the select all button which is shown at the bottom right.
Make sure you have the updated version on your iPhone which is 2.19.112. while on your android should be of 2.19.308.
ALSO, READ RECOMMENDED ARTICLE – Fingerprint Lock | How to Setup Fingerprint Lock on WhatsApp
Please try to share this article to ensure you let everyone know about this article, this will look so helpful so as you can share this site with them by making use of the share link which will be okay.
Try to make use of the subscribe box with your email address which will help you keep updated about what is going on around the globe, information is always helpful so please keep yourself updated and try not to lack anytime. Life is technology as we also know technology also is life, let save ourselves and get known about updated news.