Last updated on September 15th, 2020 at 08:01 pm
Stop Videos Autoplay | Turn off Videos Autoplay | Steps On How To Stop Videos Autoplay On Instagram, Twitter, And Facebook
Stop Videos Autoplay – Videos Autoplay on Instagram, Twitter and also Facebook social media could be so annoying. Especially to those with limited data. In fact, some users get frustrated when Videos Autoplay on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, reason been that one may be in a gathering or a quiet place and you wouldn’t want your mobile phones or PC to disturb.
However, I personally so hate being “forced” to watch videos I would prefer not to watch. I realize you’ve been there and that’s the reason you are reading this. Yea, I know. Guess what? It very well may be pretty annoying. It is unsolicited and consumes much data than you bargained for. In this post, I am going to share with you how to stop video autoplay on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
You don’t have to keep pausing videos playing without anyone else every single time you open your app launch. Fortunately, there is something you can do to prevent that from happening. And that is what I’m going to show you here and immediately.
How To Stop Videos Autoplay On Instagram, Twitter And Facebook
As you already know, we are going to do this one after the other. We will start with Facebook, Twitter and then Instagram. Shall we?
How To Stop Videos Autoplay On Facebook | How to Turn off video autoplay on Facebook in iOS
Since we want to begin with to stop Video autoplay on facebook, bellow is the step guideline to follow:
You May Also like to read this Article – Google Docs Settings | How to Reset Google Docs Setting
- Tap the three horizontal lines (…) in the lower-right corner of the app.
- Select Settings, then followed by Account Settings.
- Scroll down to Videos and Photos, and select it.
- Go to Autoplay, and choose Never Autoplay Videos.
How to Stop video autoplay on Facebook in Android
- Tap the three horizontal lines (…) in the top-right corner of the app.
- Select Autoplay. And then,
- Choose Never Autoplay Videos.
How To Turn off Videos Autoplay On Twitter
Let’s see how you can stop autoplay on Twitter. The guide for android differs from that of iOS.
How to stop autoplay videos on Twitter in Android
- Launch Twitter, then tap on your picture.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Data, and tap on Video autoplay.
- Choose Never play videos automatically.
How to Stop video autoplay videos on Twitter in iOS
- Tap the machine gear-piece icon ( ), then Settings.
- Select Data.
- Go to Video Autoplay, and select Never play videos automatically.
How To Turn off Videos Autoplay On Instagram
When it comes to Instagram automatically playing videos we can’t stop it, however, users can at least take a few steps to prevent it from utilizing their mobile data. Instead of just automatically playing videos as you look down your Instagram, the app pre-loads them, so they’re ready as you scroll.
Check – Out This Article – How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
How to use less data on Instagram in iOS
- Tap the pinion ( ) in the upper-right corner of Instagram.
Go to Cellular Data Use.
Turn on Use Less Data.
How to use less data on Instagram in Android
- Tap the more options icon ( ) at the upper-right corner of Instagram.
- Then select Cellular Data Use and;
- Turn on Use Less Data.
Recommended Articles to Read
- Access OneDrive; How To Access OneDrive | Fetch files, Docs
- Slow Computer | How to Fix a Slow Computer
- Apple Card; How To Apply For Apple Card On iPhones
- Twitter Retweets On Twitter – Step By Step On How To Twitter Automatic Retweets
The above steps are to be followed strictly and when followed properly, waste of data, autoplay videos on the following social page; on Instagram, on Twitter, And on Facebook.