Navigated Table of Contents
SURE-P Trainer Programme Application Form 2018-Guideline
SURE-P Trainer Programme Application 2018 Guideline | This is to inform the general public the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P) Recruitment Form 2018 is Open for Application.
In other words, the Federal Government through its Ministry of Labor and Productivity had developed a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programme for the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P). As earlier stated that the scheme is aimed at empowering young Nigerians with specialized skills to take up existing job vacancies that are in both private sector and public sectors. You can also read the Full article on SURE-P Registration portal 2018 – www.sure-p.gov.ng 2018 – Job Vacancy Application Form
However, in this article, we are going to concentrate on SURE-P Trainer Programme Application process. Thus; all Applicant for trainer are hereby to fill their form online with their Company RC Number.
Industries Available For Sure-P Trainer Programme
What are Trainer Applicants?
Sure-P Trainer Applicant: This is an application for Companies owners in Nigerians with specialized skills that are to take up existing job vacancies in Private sectors and Public sectors. below are the following Preferred Industry for Training:
Training Sectors are:
- Agric- Business
- Oil and Gas
- Marine and Shipping
- Metal works and Fabrication
- Wood works and Furniture
- Technical /Vocational
- Creative industry (e.g Movies,Music,Fashion,Art & Craft, Etc)
- Information and communication Technology\Telecoms
- Construction and Artisan Skills
How to Apply For Sure-P Registration 2018 Application Form & Full Registration Guideline For All Trainee
We had recently written on how to apply for Sure-P Registration 2018 Application Form and for those of you that missed the article should can read all in full through this link without delay because we are not going to repeat the article anymore.
Note The Following Before Reading on How
Qualification For Sure-P Trainee Applicants
- Applicants must be holder of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc in any recognized institution in Nigeria.
- As well must be holder of Waec, NECO, GCE and NABTEB in any recognized of Nigeria institution.
- Must be Nigerian Citizen with Company RC Number
1. Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
2. Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
4. Valid Email
Applicants can now read in details to proceed their application.
Having understand the Process. Don’t be selfish, kindly help others by sharing this article.