Navigated Table of Contents
Taisued Post UTME Screening Exercise 2017/18 is still ongoing. The prospective students should be aware that the Taisued UTME form still in progress.
The University informed the general public around July 17th that her POST-UTME screenings exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2017/2018 session will take place from 17th July to 11th August, 2017 but the Screening exercise has been postponed to 31st August, 2017.
In this post, you will get the guidelines and requirements on how to apply for the Taisued post utme screening exercise.
Note: this Post UTME Screening exercise is for both the 100Level and for the DE, 200L candidates.
Taisued Post UTME Screening Exercise Requirements
The guidelines and requirements on how to apply for the Taisued post utme screening exercise is indicated below:
- The UTME Candidates that chose TASUED as first choice institution or that want to change institution to TASUED through JAMB,
- The UTME Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2017 UTME Exams.
- Direct Entry candidates that have A level, OND/HND, NCE and JUPEB as qualification that chose TASUED as first choice institution or that want to change institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2017 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Are those that are eligible to apply for Taisued Post utme screening exercise for this year
How to Apply for Taisued Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- UTME Candidates should visit https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/crtacct.php?type=3
- Direct entry Candiadates should visit https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/crtacct.php?type=3
- After necessary and required information, proceed to make the payment of N2, 500 for the screening exercise and N5,000 for the portal access fee using either Master card or VISA Card.
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information.
- Make sure you download and read the University Brochure and study the O’Level requirements for each courses, before filling the online Application Form.
- Print the Screening Slip with your colour passport photograph and screening information.
- The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission exams pass card for the screening exercise.
- Note that any false information that is provided during the online filling by candidate shall automatically render the applicationinvalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic official website of TASUED where you can apply for admission process. Do not Patronise Touts.
Taisued Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
Before coming for the post utme screening examinations, every candidates should prepare for the screening exercise by studying past questions.
The following requirements are to be present on the exams date and at the exams Centre:
- Colour print-out of the Taisued online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip (DE Candidates).
- Screening Slip and Receipt
Taisued Post UTME Exams Rules
All candidates should note the following rules very well. The school authority will not hesitate to deal with any candidates that disobey the rule.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the Post utme screening exercise
- All candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
For any problems on the portal corresponding to the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone Nos: 08037195133, 08053026808
Taisued Post UTME Result 2017
The Tai Solarin University UTME exams result should be check immediately after the examinations
Just login to your portal to print to result