Navigated Table of Contents
Candidates are advised to follow the underlisted Unilag registration/clearance procedure strictly.
1. REGISTRATION SCHEDULE DATE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2015
FACULTY/COLLEGE: ARTS,BUSINESS ADMIN.,COLLEGE OF MEDICINE,EDUCATION,ENGINEERING,ENGINEERING,ENVIRONMENTAL SC.,LAW,SCIENCE,SOCIAL
SCIENCES, COURSES: All Courses
VENUE: Main Auditorium Foyer
2. UNILAG SCREENING PROCEDURE.
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal ( http://www.unilag.edu.ng ) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form).
- Birth certificate.
- Letter of reference.
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- JAMB Admission letter.
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students).
Stage 2: Screening
Candidates are expected to proceed to screening centre and submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
1. SCREENING FORM GENERATED FROM STAGE
2. UTME RESULT SLIP
3. UNILAG POST-UTME RESULT SLIP
4. Oâ€™ LEVEL RESULT CERTIFICATE (WAEC / NECO) OR STATEMENT OF RESULT WITH AN
ONLINE VERSION OF THE RESULT
5. LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/IMAM/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE
7. TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED
8. CERTIFICATE OF STATE OF ORIGIN
9. JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
10. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS (12 COPIES)
Stage 3: Post Screening
After successful completion of screening, go for data capture and make payment for obligatory
charges at designated banks. Information on this will be given during the screening exercise.
Stage 4: Faculty and Departmental Registration Candidates are requested to visit their Faculties and Departments for registration.
Stage 5: Final Enrollment
Final enrolment is compulsory for all fully registered students. This will commence on
Thursday, 17th December and ends on Friday, 18th December, 2015.
All candidates are expected to submit a copy of the following documents to the Registration Officers as well as Department and Faculty.
Â° Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
Â° Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
Â° Payment Acknowledgement Receipt
Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to the police.