Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:47 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
UNILORIN SCREENING EXERCISE 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Notice
The Management Of University Of Ilorin has dis-associated itself from the below cam alert message being circulated online. All students are hereby warned that the school its yet to release here admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 session.
UNILORIN SCREENING EXERCISEÂ 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Disclaimer
Read Below As Posted On Their Official Website as regarding UNILORIN SCREENING EXERCISE
“UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN hereby inform all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution to note that online capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold between Monday 11th July, 2016 and 25th July, 2016.
The university will only give consideration to UTME candidates who choose UNILORIN as their first choice.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.Unilorin.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
4. After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ to fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
6. On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report
UNILORIN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates. To verify the relevant subjects for your course, visit the online JAMB Brochure
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.”
Contact us for the admission Screening Exercise @