UNIMAID POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2018/2019
UNIMAID POST UTME 2018/2019 – The form is out again for the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The UNIMAID CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANT.
Applicant(candidate) who elect/choose UNIMAID institution into admission for first degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 Academic Session who scored 160 and above in their jamb and minimum of Credit in Diploma, minimum of 10 points in NCE/IJMB or have second class for a well approved and known institution.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIMAID POST UTME 2018/2019
Go to the website by visiting the website of the school :www.unimaidonline.net register for the online screening exercise. Each candidate is to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. School site and the registration of the form will be close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
- Push the UTME/DE Screening button at the right hand side of the portal
- Bellow tap on Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Surname (last or father name)
- JAMB registration number (you must validate you jamb reg. number to make sure it really your own details it showing , to avoid wrong jamb reg.)
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Remember the password you use.
- Confirm the password you use so as to make sure you put in is correct.
- Tap on the Register link below
- Tap on (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment OptionsLchoose the one you can know you can be fast about in making the payment, I prefer using the bank than using the ATM to avoid double charges maybe due to ATM error or any other complicate issue).
- Choose pay to proceed link (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, print out the reference number and make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Take it to any bank (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
Then successfully you have register fully for the form, wish you best of luck