UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2018/2019 – This is to notify the public that all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
Procedure to Register for UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Qualified candidates are to put in their JAMB UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.( make sure the registration
- Ensure you Print out your Payment Slip
- Continue your payment to any of the following Banks with the online payment platform (Remita) platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) the payment you are to make is of N2,000.00 only.
- Receive and collect a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment given to you at the bank.
- Go back to the school page online and Login with your JAMB UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Make sure you complete the Form correctly online as requested.
- Put in your passport of neat red background at least not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Tap on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance (MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ALL YOUR DETAILS CORRECTLY BEFORE SUBMITTING).
- Ensure you keep the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card on your mind.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Equipment to be used for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening
The following equipment is to be carried along when coming for the screening:
- A neat/clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.( ensure you bring a non-disturbance pen so as not to delay you when writing)
- Make photocopy of your O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration. (Bring along your entire necessary document that deals with your school, so as to avoid disturbance and will keep you bothered).
- Make sure you don’t put in wrong name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University which led to disqualification of affected candidates. Ensure the Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents correspondent.
- You must be about at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Any forms of technology such as: iphone, ipad, gadget and other technology will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Apply as fast as possible to ensure you are not the last to apply for the form , it will be close in the midnight of 22nd of July 2018
- Any complain on the post card printed online which has an error about you, kindly go to the screening venue for information.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Want to make an enquiry or complain send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591