Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:46 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
UNN 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Guidelines Out- Apply Here
UNN 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Screening
This is to inform all prospective students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Screening begin for who selected her as their University of First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored 200 and above that the Admission screening application form is available now.
The portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and closes on Tuesday July 19th, 2016.
UNN 2016/2017 Post-UTME Admission Screening Procedures.
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on â€˜Click to Applyâ€™ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card). Cost N2,500
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
Please Share With Others!!!