Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 10:41 am
Facebook Marketplace – View Tracking Info for Your Order on Facebook Marketplace | How To View Tracking Info for Your Order on Facebook Marketplace
View Tracking Info for Your Order on Facebook Marketplace will be discuss in this article today. However, in today’s article, I’m going to show you the exact How To View Tracking Info for Your Order on Facebook Marketplace.
How To View Tracking Info for Your Order on Facebook Marketplace
In fact: These are the steps that I used to exactly tracked the information of my order on the facebook marketplace.
- Login your facebook account
- Tap on the v-like icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page
- Tap payment
- Tap on the order you want to track
- Check below Order Status and you should see the transportation carrier (example: USPS, FedEx)
- Presently, you’ll need to copy the tracking number to track it on the carrier’s site.
That is a quick guide on how to track information for products you purchased from a store on facebook marketplace.
We’ve taken the time to outline the detailed description of the process with pictures in the latter part of this article.
Let’s get started.
For marketers and business owners out there, Facebook is currently a business center point. Marketplace on Facebook gives marketers the chance to meet potential customers who patronize them.
For those of us that are yet to figure out, let me say here that the Facebook marketplace is an interactive online store on Facebook itself, where users can locally discover, buy and sell things with people that care for there products.
A marketplace is a great tool for selling and shopping from home. In this marketplace, you can discover great deals of items to buy and you can also make your own item listing to get buyers or customers. This feature is free to use and very simple to understand.
To use facebook marketplace doesn’t require you to download and install any app. All you need to do is to go to the left segment of your facebook profile and tap on the marketplace icon to proceed to the giant online marketing platform.
For those of us that are utilizing facebook app, to access the marketplace on facebook, the icon can be located at the top of the app in Android and at the bottom in iPhone devices.
Deserving of note here is that the Facebook marketplace isn’t yet available in all locations at the moment.
However, the Facebook team is working on making it global.
The feature is just available in a few countries for the time being, which includes the USA.
Selling And Buying On Facebook Marketplace
Selling or buying on facebook marketplace is very simple and easy. All you need to do is to access the marketplace platform on your device.
See the complete step by step guide below:
First, facebook login your facebook from facebook.com or facebook app
On your Facebook account, find and access the marketplace. Note that for desktop users, the marketplace is at the left section, at the top for the Android app and at the bottom for the iPhone app.
Presently, you’ll need to choose your preferred option; Buy or Sell.
To sell, you have to select the category of products and add the details of the product. Once you are done, tap on Post.
To buy, you have to search for the products and Contact Seller. You can search the facebook marketplace by category.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
Bear in mind that you cannot use the facebook marketplace without having a facebook account. This facebook marketing platform is just accessible by Facebook users.
If you have an eCommerce business and want to promote it on the facebook marketplace free of charge, follow the steps below to signup an account.
How to Register Your Facebook Account
To signup a facebook account, do the following:
From facebook.com, go to the signup section of the webpage and fill the form according. On the form, you’ll need to:
enter your complete name
select your gender: whether male or female
enter either your cellphone number or your functional email address
enter your password
Finally, click on the signup button
Enter the code sent to your mobile phone or go to your email address, locate and click on the confirmation connect to proceed to your Facebook profile.
That is how to create a new facebook account.
If you’re utilizing a computer to access facebook, head to the left section to access if you can see the facebook marketplace button.
You can also use this connection: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace to check if the facebook market place is available for you.
How To See Tracking Info For Your Order On Facebook Marketplace
To see the tracking information for products you purchased from a store on Facebook Marketplace, do the following:
- From https://www.facebook.com, login your account. You can do that by entering either your complete name, email address or phone number at the top right corner of the webpage and click on the login button and you’ll be taken to your profile.
- Next, go to the top right corner of your profile and tap on the up sider down triangular-shaped icon
- Click settings starting from the drop menu
- Locate and tap on payments at the left section of the page
- Presently, choose the order. Note that your order will be blank if you don’t have any other. See the screenshot below.
- If you have an order you want to track, tap on it.
- Check below order status and you should see the delivery carrier (example: USPS, FedEx)
- Find and copy the tracking number to track it on the carrier’s site.
- That is it with how to track information for your order on facebook marketplace.
- However, bear in mind that Tracking information may not be available for some orders.
Our today’s above article had explained the following keywords: how to navigate facebook marketplace, facebook marketplace rules, how to contact marketplace on facebook, marketplace history facebook, marketplace facebook, how would you purchase on facebook marketplace, how to receive payments on facebook, facebook groups to sell products, marketplace in review, buy and sell group rules, buy facebook group, purchased something on facebook never received, facebook shop best practices, facebook business