VoguePay Login is one of the best online payment platforms in which you can make payment for any bills and transactions, which help in receiving and transferring funds, it helps buyers and sellers in doing transactions online. It helps the site owner to accept any type of card and to make payment online without any payment setup.
To set up a vogue pay payment gateway, you must use a valid email doing the registration, if you don’t have any please kindly create an account of your choice.
VoguePay Login | How it works – VoguePay Review
The Voguepay is among top e payment companies in Nigeria and to own an account setup, you just need to create account to make it fast and easy for you, just follow the details given below:
- Put in your account type either personal or business membership type
- Create a username yourself
- Create your password
- Repeat the password
- Put in your email (Gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc.)
- Put in your first name
- Put in your phone number
- Put in your date of birth
- Country of business domiciliation
- Country of residence
- Address of your company
- Referrer username or email
NOTE: Remember your password it will be used to log in to your vogue account.
You have to read and accept the terms and conditions of vogue pay before continuing, put in the code given in the blank place given under the code space, you must be fast with the figure scrolling, click on the register after putting in all your full details. A verification message will be sent to your email for identification.
Log in into your email then click on the verification sent to you, then you have an account already, just kindly log in with the Gmail you use to register and log in with the password you use to register.
How To Receive Payment – VoguePay Payment Gateway
Once you register on VoguePay, you have several options to receive payment with or without a website.
How To Receive Payment On Your Website Using VoguePay Payment Gateway
These varied ways in which VoguePay Payment Gateway can be implemented on your website.
If you have a Joomla website, click here to download any of our free Joomla modules that integrate the VoguePay button into your existing Joomla website.
If you have a WordPress blog, click here to download any of our free WordPress plugins that integrates VoguePay button into your existing WordPress blog.
If you have a drupal website, click here to download any of our free drupal extension that integrates the VoguePay button into your existing drupal website.
If you don’t use any of the above content management systems, click here to generate an HTML code to paste on your website to allow you to accept payment for a single item at a time.
You may also click here to generate a free shopping cart that allows your customers to select multiple items on your website before proceeding to our payment page.
Developers can choose to integrate VoguePay into their websites from scratch without making use of any of our ready-made tools. For any of the above options, you will need your VoguePay Merchant ID which can be seen on the top right-hand side when you log in.
How To Receive payment without a website Using VoguePay Payment Gateway
- Register on VoguePay and sign in with your username and password.
- Go to VoguePay Login Menu > My Account and click Generate email invoice
- 3. Fill the invoice form and submit it. Your recipient will receive an email invoice, which can be used to pay directly into your VoguePay wallet.
Verified by visa card enrolment
This is guarded by Verified By Visa, this service is applied to vbn program. If your visa card is not accepted kindly follow the steps below:
- Locate any nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
- Insert your card and punch in your pin
- Select the pin change option
- Click on the internet (i-PIN) then change the option with (your internet pin ‘Password’ and ‘verified by visa code’ are familiar with each other)
- Insert any four-six digits of your choice as your i-pin
- Re-enter the digits entered in step 5
- If you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that your PIN was changed successfully. Then you can now continue with it after you have changed it. Please note that this is specific to internet-related transactions and it does not change your regular PIN used on ATMs.
Using the POS VBV Card Users using the Internet Explorer browser should have free support. Just follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on Tool option on the menu bar
- Select Internet Options
- Click Advanced tab
- Scroll down to Security option and free Use SSL 2.
How to buy goods from a merchant site
- Go to the merchant website and select the goods you want to buy.
- Click on the checkout or payment button. You will be redirected to the VoguePay checkout page.
- Review your ordered items, note down your transaction ID, and select your payment method.
- Provide your email address and submit.
- ‘On the card issuers’ portal, enter your card details.
- 6. You are then returned to VoguePay. Click on ‘Return to Merchant’s Website’. You will be notified by email of your transaction while the merchant will be notified by email and/or SMS.
NOTE: The vogue pay does not hold details of your card
How to fund your VoguePay Payment Gateway account
- Register on VoguePay and log in.
- Go to VoguePay Menu > My Account and click Add Funds To Wallet
- Fill the amount and select the payment method.
- Review the summary and click “Click here to pay”.
- Make a payment on the Secure Gateway Portal. After payment, you will be returned to VoguePay.
How to accept payment on your website
- Register on VoguePay login.
- Go to Go to VoguePay > Other Settings and select Generate Buy now buttons
- Copy the code shown on the right-hand side of the page and paste it to your website’s HTML code. Ensure you paste exactly where you want a “Buy Now” button to be shown. Your customers will then be able to click the button and pay online.
Contact VoguePay here if you require customization.
How to accept payment without a website
- Register on VoguePay login.
- Go to VoguePay > My Account and click Generate Email Invoicing
- Fill the invoice form and submit. The recipient will receive an email invoice that can be used to pay directly into your VoguePay wallet.
How to add my bank account number
- Sign in to your VoguePay Login account and click Add Bank Accounts For Withdrawals.
- Click on ‘Add New Account’.
- Enter ‘Short name for account’. This will distinguish the account from your other accounts e.g., My GTB Current Account.
- Enter your Account Name. This must be the name on your VoguePay account. You cannot use third party accounts.
- Type your 10 digit Account Number(Nuban) and click submit.
How to withdraw my money
- Select Menu > My account > Withdraw Funds to your Bank Account > and click Make Withdrawal request.
- Enter the “Amount to withdraw”, Select a bank account, and insert your password.
- 3. The amount you are withdrawing will be deducted from your wallet and paid into your bank account. Payments are usually seen immediately, but please be aware that they can take up to 48 hours to take effect.