How To Use WhatsApp Web on Your PC, Computer or Laptop, Tablet
WhatsApp Online Web?
Whatsapp Online Messenger is an application that you can use to send messages on your phone or on your system. It’s basically an alternative way to send SMS text messages, you can also communicant with your friends by chatting with dem by using your internet connection.
Whatsapp is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, and Nokia. You can also make use of your Whatsapp on your laptop or your computer, Whatsapp is not only restricted to sending text messages Only you can also send pictures, video’s, voice note, you can also make a video call and make a voice call as well, contact information and share your current location.
How To Connect WhatsApp on Your Web Browser?
- What you need to do first Open you’re your browser and sech web.whatsapp.com to open the Whatsapp page
- Open your PC, on your laptop or tablet on the browser
- You will need to open your WhatsApp on your Android phone, Tap the three dots at the top right, and choose WhatsApp web.
- If you are making using of iPhone you can connect your WhatsApp by Tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
- You’ll be prompted to use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code visible on your computer or on your laptop web browser.
- If you are pointing your phone camera at the computer screen to scan the code make sure you set it very well.
- On your Whatsapp web will automatically launch in the browser and will remain active until you log out either from your computer or your phone.
- If you want to log out the Whatsapp on your phone it very easy all you need to do is to select this option on your phone by returning to the WhatsApp Web menu and choose to log out from all devices.
- if you won’t log out from your PC you can do it by tapping the three dots icon at the top of the conversation thread, then choose Log out.
How To Download Whatsapp web
To download Whatsapp on your Laptop or on your Computer Whatsapp web.com.
WhatsApp Web App: How To Download and Use With QR Code
If you prefer having WhatsApp as an app for your desktop, rather than going to your web browser and loading WhatsApp Web each time you have closed the browser, follow these steps:
- On your computer, visit www.whatsapp.com/download and hit enter.
- Under Download WhatsApp for Mac or Windows PC, click the green Download button. Note, that the website automatically detects whether you’re using a Mac or a Windows PC, so you don’t really have to look for a particular version for your system.
- Once your file is downloaded, install it on your system and open it.
- You’ll now see the familiar QR code, just like the one you see when you open WhatsApp Web on a browser.
- Scan the QR code from your phone by opening WhatsApp. If you have an Android smartphone, open WhatsApp > tap the vertical three-dots icon and select WhatsApp Web. Similarly, if you have an iPhone, open WhatsApp > tap Settings > followed by tapping WhatsApp Web.
- Before scanning the code, make sure you check the Keep me signed in option right below the QR code. This is to be done so that you don’t have to scan the code each and every time you open the app.
- That’s it. You now have WhatsApp running as an app on your computer.
Where Can You Run This Program?
With over 800 million users worldwide, WhatsApp is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
Is There A Better Alternative?
While some people don’t like being a part of Facebook’s ecosystem, others trust platforms like Viber and Telegram more. If you think it would be good to check a few alternatives before making the final choice, here’s some brief info on them.
Viber: Like WhatsApp, Viber uses contact numbers to identify registered users. Using Viber, you can make free calls, send messages, videos, and images. While WhatsApp has started giving the option to use stickers, Viber has been doing it for some time. You can choose from a wide range of funny stickers for chats.
Skype: While Skype has always been popular for video calls, the updated design allows you to send files, images, and messages too. Unlike WhatsApp, all of its features are available on both mobile and desktop versions. One drawback of using Skype instead of WhatsApp is the fact that spammers can send messages, and you can only block them once they do.
Telegram: Based on Cloud technology, Telegram lets you send messages faster than WhatsApp. It’s a huge benefit for people looking to send large files. Since it’s open-source, you can send media and text messages in a conversation with up to 200,000 users. With end-to-end encryption, you can be certain that your conversations are secure.
Without a doubt, WhatsApp Messenger is a remarkable messaging app. A complete replacement for the native SMS app on your smartphone, WhatsApp is ideal for chatting with friends and family without any limitations.
Should you download it?
Yes, definitely! WhatsApp combines end-to-end encryption, ease-of-use, cross-platform functionality, internet-based international calling, and wide global reach to give you a power-packed messaging platform.