Last updated on September 15th, 2020 at 07:57 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
Who Visited My Facebook Profile Today – Who Viewed My Facebook Profile – Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
Who Visited My Facebook Profile Today? Yes, it is possible to know who viewed my Facebook profile at a current point in time. However, this is an updated article on ”who visited my facebook profile today”.
- who visited my facebook profile today,
- how to see who visited my facebook profile,
- can I see who viewed my facebook profile,
- I want to know who visited my profile on facebook,
- how can I see who viewed my facebook profile 2019,
- how to check who visited facebook profile,
- who viewed my Facebook profile recently,
- how to see who views your facebook profile who are not friends.
I just updated this article and believe you me that the steps outlined in this article are very simple and easy to follow for your personal use.
In this article as mentioned earlier, you’ll see the complete step by step guide on how to uncover facebook users Who Viewed My Facebook Profile account unknowingly/unwittingly to me.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this content with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!! So, let us go deep into the article as expected!
Who Visited My Facebook Profile
Do you realize you can figure out who viewed your Facebook profile?
In this post, you’ll see a complete guide on how to determine who viewed your Facebook profile account or your Facebook news feed.
Most users are interested in seeing which Facebook friend or user is viewing their Facebook profile.
While there are some programs and browser extensions claiming that they can track who is stalking you on Facebook, there are some elements of scams in their activities.
Ensure that you don’t give anyone access to your account because it may compromise your Facebook privacy.
Unlike other social media, like LinkedIn, you can easily see who’s viewed your profile utilizing the provided tool, however, Facebook is as yet not ready to show that feature, although many users wanted to have that.
Is there a way to discover Who viewed My Facebook Profile?
While searching and figuring out how to see who views your facebook profile who are not friends or if it is possible, I came across some popular ways that are shared online.
Many videos with a huge number of views and popular pages, sharing the same guidance on how to discovered who visited My Facebook Profile today, people use InitialChatFriendsList.
This can be discovered when viewing the source code for your profile and the list of the numbers that follows is the list of IDs’ that are arranged from the top which shows the one who constantly viewing your profile.
To tell you the truth, this method isn’t exactly the list of people that are constantly viewing your profile, instead, this is the list of friends that you have recently interacted with (in chat, message, comment thread, etc on Facebook).
Why I said this isn’t the list of who recently checked your profile is because I tested it, I tell some of my friends to check my profile for sometimes and check if the list changed, it didn’t.
How to discover InitialChatFriendsList
If despite everything you want to check to utilize the InitialChatFriendsList, I will share with you the steps.
- First login your Facebook Page with username and password
- On your Facebook Profile, perform right-click in the empty area as an afterthought, then select “View Page Source” [As seen below] >>>
- It will open the page source of your profile, to discover the list basically press CTRL + F (Windows) or Command + F (Mac) and enter InitialChatFriendsList then press enter. You will be taken to the list of codes which is the Facebook ID of your friends. [See picture here]
- To convert numbers into Facebook profiles, just put this into your browser address bar https://www.facebook.com/NUMBERID, and change the NUMBERID with the first group digit numbers that you discover directly after InitialChatFriendsList, don’t include a number after hyphen (- ).
If you are checking the source code, and it seems complicated to you, then, you can actually see this visually utilizing the chat window. If you are utilizing Facebook in the browser, you will see on the right side of your friend’s list. You can also use this to observe who you constantly chat with like the InitialChatFriendsList.
What you have to do is turn off the chat and then refresh your web browser, then walk out on again utilizing the gear icon. The first friend that appears on the top is well on the way to be your Facebook friend that you recently interacted with.
Can you please share this post with your audience or Friends? We Appreciate!!