Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 09:56 am
Yabatech admission Status – The Yabatech Admission Status enabled the Yabatech aspirant to know if he or she has been offered admission into the college. Every school usually released the admission list of the admitted students before every other thing can be followed. If your name wasn’t or has not yet been released with the Merit list, your name might be part of the supplementary list.
How to Check your Yabatech Admission Status
If you wish to be sure of your Yabatech admission status, even after your name has been included in the list, below are the steps to follow.
- Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Locate admission checker on the portal
- Type your application number or your jamb number into the provided space on the school portal.
- Click on submit and wait for the page to load. You should then see your admission status. If you have been truly offered admission, it would say you have been admitted click here to pay your acceptance fee..
READ MORE: Yabatech Screening Requirements
How to pay for Acceptance Fee on Yabatech Portal
After you have successfully checked for your admission status, you will be provided with a link to click.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
- After clicking the link, you will be asked to login into the portal with your username and password. Your username is your jamb registration number or your Yabatech tech application number that starts with Yct1…
- Your details will be provided after you have logged in. Ensure the information on the page are yours if not check again and re-enter your details.
- Click on make payment.
- Select the payment method of your choice Card or internet banking.
- Remita page would come up. Scroll down to select your card type, (You can use any type of card to make your payment such as Verve Card, MasterCard, Visa Card, Paga method of payment)
- Insert your Card details after you have successfully selected the card type of your choice. The Information you are to enter is your card number, The expiring date, the card name and your Cc code (the three short codes that are behind your card.
- After you must have followed the above steps correctly, hit the submit button. You will be directed to another page. They will request either you will like to use Soft Token or Hard token to complete your transaction. If for example your choose soft token, you will receive a six-digit code on your phone or on the email provided while registering for your Bank account. If you are using a hard token, insert it on the provided place on the screen. click okay and wait for the magic to happen.