Navigated Table of Contents
Yabatech HND Full/Part Time Screening Documents – In this article, we will be discussing on the Yabatech HND Full/Part time Screening Documents To Be Submitted For HND Full /Part Time after admission and the payment of Acceptance Fee. However, After the admission list has been released, all admitted HND candidate has to pay an acceptance fee and they have to proceed to the Yabatech online screening portal for their Yabatech E-Screening .
It is no longer a news that Yabatech started online e screening exercise 2017/2018 academic session which was the process of uploading all admitted individuals documents to the school website for non appearance screening, Where the candidate will be clear without taking their screening documents physically to screening officers.
Note: candidates that have successfully uploaded their Yabatech HND Full/Pat time screening documents must keep checking the school screening portal in other to print their clearance slip.
Nevertheless. in this post, you will get to know the list of Yabatech HND Full/Part time Screening documents to be uploaded online for the screening exercise.
Before this e – screening exercise is achievable, all candidate must be sure if their O level Results have been verified on the Yabatech result verification portal before the Screening documents can be uploaded successfully.
Let show you how to confirm if your O level result has been verified;
How To Confirm if O level Result is Verified For Yabatech Screening HND Full/Part time Documents Submission
- First of all, you have to visit the college website at Yabatech.edu.ng.
- Scroll to Fresh Students under it;
- Click on “O level Verification Report”.
- Enter your YCT Application number and phone number used during HND Full/Part Time Registration as password.
- Scroll down to confirm if your O level result verification has been completed.
- Follow this shortcut LINK for direct O level verification report http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/APPRESULTS/
- Click on result verification and enter your login details.
- Note if you see ”Congratulations, O level Result is verified successful ” then you can proceed to the E-screening portal for documents uploading.
YABATECH HND Full/Part Time Screening Documents
The Yabatech HND Full Time and HND Part Time Screening documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Yabatech Biodata Print Out
- JAMB admission letter (HND Part time must Register for Jamb Regularization before getting Jamb Admission Letter)
- Original O level certificate or online print out ( Accepted online O level print out shouldn’t be older than two years otherwise candidates must go get Original certificate).
- I.T letter
- O.N.D Final Result
- The Result verification print out
- Transcript Payment receipt (I.E Evidence to show that you have applied for transcript in your ND Schools)
- Your Secondary school testimonial
- The Acceptance fee receipt Print Out
- Payment history [Not required 2019]
- Two reference letters: 1. from Pastor/Imam and 2. any one from the following listed; a. Secondary school principal, b. Senior civil servant and c. from a Lawyer.
- Birth certificate issued by National population commission, local government office or General hospital
After you have gotten all Yabatech ND Full time Screening Documents ready, the documents are to be scanned and uploaded at Yabatech screening portal: portal.yabatech.edu.ng/escreening. The documents will be reviewed by the school, if the documents are approved, you can proceed to college hall for signing of printed clearance slip.