Yabatech New Student’s Registration Guide for 2015/2016
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
For Freshers of ND & HND. Full Time & Part Time
(HND Full Time Candidates may require Oral Screening before their Names will be published on The College Website)
2. Login to The College Website and click ACCEPTANCE FEE, then Applicant Login.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number OR Application Number (for ND/HNDÂ PART TIME & HND FULL TIME)then Click Login
4. Click on â€œMake paymentâ€
5. Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and VisaCard) to Pay Online. Students Without ATM Cards Or Those Finding It Difficult To Pay Online Should CLICK HERE Or Visit Our Office at Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech Main Campus, For Online Payment Assistance. Call 08085798255.
6. Wait for 24 hours Then Re-login to Print Your Payment History
7. Proceed to CITM Building, behind School of Art to do your Biometric Capture. After which you wait for 24Hours then Login to The College Website, then Click ACCEPTANCE FEE to Update your biodata, make necessary corrections (if any) and then submit & print or come to our office for assistant and questioning or you can post your question below.
8. Proceed to your Screening Officer at Admission Department for Screening. See Documents Required For Screening Here
Once You are done with the Screening, you will be issued an Attestation Form and a payment Advice. Wait for 24Hours then Login to STUDENT PORTAL to print your Admission Letter and e-Payment Advice which contains the actual amount for your School Fee.
9. Proceed with Online School Fees Payment. Students Without ATM Cards Or Those Finding It Difficult To Pay Online Should CLICK HERE Or Visit Our Office at Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech Main Campus, For Online Payment Assistance. Call 08085798255.
After Payment of School Fee, Wait for 24Hours then Login to STUDENT PORTAL, A Matric Number will be generated for you by the system. Print your School Fee Payment History & Student Receipt then proceed for course registration by clicking MY PORTAL. For more inquiries, kindly visit the office of your H.O.D
Course Registration Procedure
10. Click on â€œCourse Registrationâ€
11. Click on â€œNew Course Registrationâ€ and click Enter Course Registrationâ€ Select your courses then submit & Print it.
12. After Course Registration, Visit the office of your School Officer to obtain an Office Flat File where you will be required to file all your credentials and submit it back to your school officer. Click Here to see requirements from ND1 Full Time Freshers. Click Here to see requirements from Part Time Freshers and HND1 Full Time Freshers. All documents should be arranged accordingly.
For Further inquiries, visit the Office of your H.O.D for more details or Post your question on Our Facebook Fan Page someone who may likely know the answers will attend to you or post your question below. Good Luck