Navigated Table of Contents
Yabatech post UTME | Screening Form 2017/2018 Academic Session on sale now.
Yabatech post UTME | Screening Form 2017/2018 – Scroll down to read more about the cut off marks, the closing date and commencement of Exams.
We published an articleÂ on Yabatech 2017/2018 Post UTME/Screening SMS Alert. Telling our lovely readers to get alert on Yabatech post UTME/Screening form for 2017/2018 academic session.
Here comes the post UTME/Screening exercise form we all be waiting for.
The Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH has announced the sale of its 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening form. The sales of the YABATECH Post-UTME screening form will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017, and close on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
Therefore, all interested Candidates who scored from 180 upward and chose Yaba college of Technology as their choice of institution in the recent UTME-JAMB Registration can start applying for the form.
The screening is also open to those who scored 180 upward and also chose University of Nigeria (UNN) for 1st degree in the 2017/2018 UTME-JAMB.
The Yabatech post UTME/Screening exam would be held from 7th-8th and 9th-16th October 2017. (NOT CONFIRMED YET)
The Yabatech post UTME/Screening form would be closing on September 23, 2018, so make sure you get it as soon as possible so that you can start preparing for the questions that will be ask or we will update you all as soon as there’s an update on how the Yabatech post UTME/Screening exercise will be conducted.
Just Bookmark our page/website so that you don’t miss out the update.
Read this before getting the form: Yabatech Ond courses and their Subjects Combination
How To Apply For Yabatech post UTME | Screening Form 2017/2018
All applicants are required to pay a fee of 2,000 Naira (apart from result verification fee) on the school portal.
The candidates are also required to upload their passport photograph in the format JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120×120 pixels.
The price of the form is not exact 2,000 Naira as the result verification fee was not included. But you will be informed ASAP we get the accurate price, this post will be updated.
You are all advised and urge to fill in correct information while filling the form on the portal. Incorrect information either on the school portal or JAMB UTME portal will disqualify such candidate.
If you didn’t stay around the School vicinity, don’t worry we can help actually get you the post UTME/Screening form without you coming to school.
Let us assist you to get the Yabatech post UTME | Screening Form 2017/2018
Call Mr. Seyi on: 08085798255
Visit Babtech Resources Enterprise @ Shop 2, Science Complex, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos.
Yabatech post UTME/Screening exercise Applicant Procedure
Please read through carefully and follow the instructions outlined below.
- Visit the college website www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on the “POST UTME SCREENING 2017/2018”
- For mobile device, click on Prospective Students link and then on POST UTME SCREENING 2017/2018
- For new application, click on the apply button
- Enter Your email address and phone number
- Proceed to pay by clicking on â€œPay Nowâ€
- Confirm your information and continue with the payment process
- Select payment option (BANK OR CARD)
- If option selected is bank payment click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment
- After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on payment validation/confirmation link, enter the Remita RRR number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
- If option selected is card payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
- After payment, return to the Home page (follow step 1 and 2)
- Click on the LOGIN button
- Enter your RRR number, your application number as username and surname as password
- Complete the form with appropriate information
- Click on Submit to complete your application
- Print your screening application data form
NB: Ensure that the O level grades are correct because corrections cannot be made once you have submitted.
However, candidates who chose YABATECH as 2nd choice are required a MUST to make YABATECH a first choice to be eligible for admission.
Candidates can make the changes via the JAMB UTME portal.
For any complaint or enquiry kindly click here or Call Mr. Seyi on 08085798255