Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:43 pm
Yabatech post UTME/Screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale now. Scroll down to read more about the cut off marks, the closing date and commencement of Exams.
We published an articleÂ on Yabatech 2016/2017 Post UTME/Screening SMS Alert. Telling our lovely readers to get alert on Yabatech post UTME/Screening form for 2016/2017 academic session. Here comes the post UTME/Screening exercise form we all be waiting for.
Therefore, all interested Candidates who scored from 180 upward and chose Yaba college of technology as their choice of institution in the recent UTME-JAMB Registration can start applying for the form. The screening is also open to those who scored 180 upward and also chose University of Nigeria (UNN) for 1st degree in the 2015/2016 UTME-JAMB.
The Yabatech post UTME/ScreeningÂ exam would be held from 7th-8th and 9th-16thÂ September 2016.
The Yabatech post UTME/Screening form would be closing on September 4, 2016, so make sure you get it as soon as possible so that you can start preparing for the questions that will be ask or we will update you all as soon as there’s an update on how the Yabatech post UTME/Screening exercise will be conducted. Just Bookmark our page/website so that you don’t miss out the update.
Read this before getting the form: Yabatech Ond courses and their Subjects Combination
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
YABATECH post UTME/Screening form is available on-line and the price of the form is â‚¦2,500.00 only.
If you didn’t stay around the School vicinity, don’t worry we can help actually get youÂ the post UTME/Screening form without you coming to school.
Let us assist you to get the Yabatech post UTME/Screening form
Call Mr. Seyi on: 08085798255
/Visit Shop 2, Science Complex, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos.
Yabatech post UTME/Screening exercise Applicant Procedure
Please read through carefully and follow the instructions outlined below.
- Visit the college website www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on the “POST UTME SCREENING 2016/2017”
- For mobile device, click on Prospective Students link and then on POST UTME SCREENING 2016/2017
- For new application, click on the â€œApplyâ€ button
- Enter Your email address and phone number
- Proceed to pay by clicking on â€œPay Nowâ€
- Confirm your information and continue with the payment process
- Select payment option (BANK OR CARD)
- If option selected is bank payment click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment
- After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on payment validation/confirmation link, enter the Remita RRR number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
- If option selected is card payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
- After payment, return to the Home page (follow step 1 and 2)
- Click on the â€œLoginâ€ button
- Enter your RRR number, your application number as username and surname as password
- Complete the form with appropriate information
- Click on Submit to complete your application
- Print your screening application data form
NB: Ensure that the Oâ€™level grades are correct because corrections cannot be made once you have submitted.
Update: This is an update concerning the Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2016/2017 academic session. The update is as follow——–
POST UTME APPLICATION SCREENING EXERCISE HAS BEEN EXTENDED.
02 September 2016
This is to inform the general public that the slated date for the POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE CLOSURE HAS BEEN EXTENDED, the new date of closure will be announced soon. So you can all continue to purchase the post screening exercise form till the date is announced.
For any complaint or enquiry kindly click here or Call Mr. Seyi on 08085798255