Zoom meeting login : Zoom login : Zoom meeting
Zoom meeting login: Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is an American communications technology company headquartered based in San Jose, California. It renders videotelephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is meant for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations
Zoom renders a full-character Basic Plan for free with unlimited meetings. Try Zoom for as long as you like – there is no trial period. Both Basic and Pro plans needed for unlimited 1-1 meetings, every meeting can have a period of 24 hours maximum.
When users are talking about Zoom, users will usually hear the following phrases: Zoom Meeting and Zoom Room. A Zoom Meeting means a video conferencing meeting that’s hosted making use of Zoom. You can join these meetings via a webcam or phone. However, a Zoom Room is the physical hardware built that allows companies plan and launch Zoom Meetings from their conference rooms.
Zoom Rooms need an additional subscription on top of a Zoom subscription and are an ideal solution for larger companies.
How to record Zoom calls as a video
Zoom allows you record calls as videos. Permission will be needed to do so though. The meeting host will have to allow recordings in settings. It’s worth viewing your account settings to ensure recording is enabled before you get started.
- Make sure you login into your Zoom account or click on HERE
- Tap to check Account Settings/Meeting settings
- Direct to the Recording tab and tap to enable video recording
Recording Zoom meetings on mobile
It is well straightforward to record Zoom meetings and calls on mobile too. Although, this is done through cloud recordings so you require a paid Zoom membership in order to use this character. It’s also worth noting that cloud storage is limited, so be secure how many meetings you record while making use of the mobile app.
To record a Zoom call on mobile go through this below:
- Go to the Zoom app on your mobile
- Tap to join or start a meeting
- Tap the three dot menu on the bottom right of the screen
- Tap “Record to the cloud” or “record”
- Then you will find a recording icon and the ability to pause or stop recording
- Once the call is over you’ll find the recording in the “My Recordings” section of the Zoom site
Zoom keyboard shortcuts : zoom meeting login
It’s well know to use many shortcut keys at the time of Zoom meetings to open characters or change settings easily. These include a multitude of things but our favorites are:
- Alt + A or Command(⌘)+Shift+A: Mute/unmute audio
- Alt+M or Command(⌘)+Control+M: Mute/unmute audio for everyone except the host
- Alt+S or Command(⌘)+Control+S: Start screen sharing
- Alt+R or Command(⌘)+Shift+R: Start/stop local recording
- Alt+C or Command(⌘)+Shift+C: Start/stop cloud recording
- Alt+P or Command(⌘)+Shift+P: Pause or resume recording
- Alt+F1 or Command(⌘)+Shift+W: Switch to active speaker view in video meeting
Zoom’s main features : zoom meeting login
Below are Zoom’s core features:
- One-on-one meetings: Host unlimited one-on-one meetings along with the free plan.
- Group video conferences: Host up to 500 participants (if you make payment for the “large meeting” add-on). The free plan, although, let you to host video conferences of up to 40 minutes and up to 100 participants.
- Screen sharing: Meet one-on-one or with wide groups and transfer your screen with them so they can view what you see.
- Recording: Users can record their meetings or events too.